Friday, September 6, 2013

Course Signage



One of the main complaints from our guests that come and play golf at Arrowhead, is that there is no course signage.  Over the years, many of the fake rocks were damaged beyond repair making it very difficult to navigate the course. 
Ryan Vrooman, Assistant Superintendent, took this project under his wing.  This summer he installed 4 directional red rock on the course that stand about 4 feet tall.  He also installed a new front entrance rock that stands over 6 feet tall on the main road coming into the golf course.  He is in the process of installing another 5 directional rocks on the course this fall.  I have heard many compliments on the signage and how they have improved the pace of play.  We will "Keep Rockin" out there!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful blog and informative posts. I was going to bought argumentative essays by best writers about the features of the game of golf. All by the fact that now I'm writing my review about book for my research work in college. The book which I got acquainted with is devoted to the history of golf and the special concept of this game. For many and including for myself golf is not just a hobby but something more.
    In your post I found inspiration and this is help with my thesis paper about innovations in this sport.

    ReplyDelete